Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Quiet Strength: Developing the Introverted Student Leader

Well folks, as some of you may know, I have an article in this month's Campus Activities Programming magazine. A few had mentioned they wanted to read it, so I'm providing a crude scan job of the article until the electronic version posts.
Hope you enjoy, but more importantly, I hope you consider it when working with students in your offices, and particularly in recruiting new ones.

After talking to another friend concerned about a coworker in regards to introversion, I realized that this is something my friends and colleagues recognize I'm passionate about (and you all know I hate the "P" word). And that makes me excited, because it's something I'm really interested in researching more, even as a dissertation topic. So this is an exciting start for me- the first chance to provide insight on an area that there is a gap in exploration on, and in an area I really enjoy learning about.

Who knows where it'll go from here, but I'm excited for this start :)


No comments:

Post a Comment